I love blogging, but I also have a life outside of blogging. Writing new posts every single day would be amazing, but there’s a few other things going on that make that goal a bit difficult. My brain is a bit fried today, so I won’t be posting. Here’s why my brain is fried:
– Trying to find a preschool for Ayva next September. And finding out that for many of the good ones, I’m already too late.
– Looking for a new job so that I can afford the preschool that I can’t find.
– Cleaning the clutter from my house. One piece of paper at a time.
– Trying to complete some of the plays that I found while decluttering.
– Playing Candyland with Ayva.
– Soaking in the amazing weather that we’ve been blessed with.
I’ll be back tomorrow. Today, I’m going to play.
What else are you doing besides blogging? Link up with The Aums anytime you need a break!