I’ve shared a lot about some of the financial struggles that I had as a former single mother. Even though my family is doing much better now, I’m still dealing with some of the challenges of being working poor for so many years. Thanks to my brilliant husband, I’m working on paying off debt, clearing up my credit and establishing a real savings. I understand that none of this will come easy or quickly, so I’m always looking for ways to make my money work smarter, not harder. My friend Amiyrah understands exactly where I’m coming from, and has tapped into her entrepreneurial side to help families just like mine. Her new web-based coaching/concierge business, The Grocery Budget Tutor, will show families how to stay under their budget without using coupons or buying processed foods.
Who DOESN’T need that, right? I’m so proud of my friend and am really happy to share her new venture with you all!
The Grocery Budget Tutor is kicking off with a Back To School Challenge, and you could win $250 cash or a gift card of your choice! Here’s what you need to know:
- Challenge starts on July 15th and ends August 15th
- Prize: $250 cash or a gift card of your choice
- Here’s How To Enter: Become a subscriber to the Grocery Budget Tutor free newsletter.
- Additional entries: join the weekly challenge and share via instagram and twitter, your best grocery finds for the week. Each week will have a theme: protein, grains, produce and your personal staples. Use the hashtag #grocerychallenge to share your finds with the community and add an entry to the challenge.
- Winner will be randomly selected on August 16th and announced on the Grocery Budget Tutor Instagram account and in the August 17th newsletter.
- US residents over 18 only.