Coffee was invented to give us all an incentive to get out of bed in the morning. I’m convinced of it. I’ve shared before that I sometimes go to bed early just so I can wake up at the crack of dawn and get a cuppa joe. Yup, it’s that serious. My paternal grandparents would get up at 5:30 every morning, and the first thing they’d do is get the coffee pot going. I got it honest, I tell ya! Unfortunately, Terrence doesn’t share my same love of coffee, so I have two choices. I can either stick with a single serve machine, or I can waste a filter every time I make one cup in a pot. The issue with the single-serve machine is that when we do have company, it’s hard to serve multiple people coffee one cup at a time. Then came Hamilton Beach to the rescue. The FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker solves my dilemma perfectly!
This coffee maker is everything, you hear me? EVERYTHING. You can use a filter and brew a large pot, you can use a K-cup for a single cup, or, and this is HUGE, you can use a single-serve permanent filter brew basket and add the ground coffee of your choice! The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker is the only coffee maker you’ll need. If you have a ton of different machines in your cabinets, or cluttering up your counters, take a look at the features of the FlexBrew 2-Way machine to see how it could simplify your life:
Single serve side
- Compatible with K-Cup®* Packs or ground coffee
- Brews up to 14oz from ground coffee in travel mug**
- Adjustable cup rest allows for standard-size cups or travel mugs
- Better coffee extraction than the leading competitor
12 cup carafe
- Brew a full pot of coffee
- Regular or bold brew strength
- Programmable timer with 2 hour automatic shutoff
- Automatic pause & serve to grab a cup before the brew cycle is done
- Durable, stainless steel features and dishwasher safe, removable parts
Have you been having the same coffee dilemma as me? If so, you’ll want to head over to Hamilton Beach (or Walmart!) to pick up a FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker. Also, one lucky Mama Knows It All reader will win one of these coffee makers of their own! Just enter below using the Rafflecopter form. The contest runs until Friday, May 15th at 12 PM EST (Noon). Open to U.S. Residents, 18 and over only. Good luck!