According to all of the pre-marriage reading and advice I’ve been getting, effective communication is the key to a good relationship. Since so much of communication is actually non-verbal, it’s important that couples learn how to interpret their partner’s body language and facial expressions. Being the ever helpful bride-to-be that I am, I wanted to share 7 side eyes that all new wives need to master to help them navigate the world as a married woman.
1. The “Yes, Honey. It’s The Mrs.” Side Eye
2. The “See, You’re Lucky My Husband Is Here Keeping Me Calm, Otherwise…” Side Eye
3. The “I’mma SEE You When We Get Home” Side Eye
4. The “Hold Up, She’s Calling You To Help Her Do WHAT?” Side Eye
5. The “Uh…Okay. You Might Be Right. I’m Still Mad, Though” Side Eye
6. The “Wait, You’re Going To Tell Me About MY Marriage And You Don’t Even Have A Man?” Side Eye