Beach On A Whim – Kohl’s Summer Collection

Kohls Summer Collection

Summertime is my favorite season for fashion. Being in a climate where it never really gets TOO hot makes summer even more enjoyable. I love that I don’t have to be chained to shorts or short dresses because it’s too warm to wear pants or maxi dresses. For the most part, anything goes! Because of the great weather and our fabulous location (I’m not trying to brag, y’all! It’s true!), a quick stop at the beach while we’re out running errands is perfectly normal. I never know where our family is going to end up, so a cute outfit that is really versatile goes a long way with me. A few days ago, I went to Kohl’s to check out the pieces in their summer collection, and found the perfect “Oh! The beach! Let’s stop!” outfit. Thanks to a gift provided by Kohl’s, I purchased a few pieces, and it’s a good thing, too! Guess where we ended up a couple of days later? Yup. The beach!

I love all things comfortable and colorful, so the slouchy Joe B pants caught my eye immediately. The bright print gives me a lot of options for solid tops, which means I can wear the pants lots over the summer. On the day of our beach drop in, I paired them with a royal blue iZ Byer tank top with a fun attached necklace. As we were parking our car, I thought I might be a bit overdressed in my fab Kohl’s outfit, but after taking off my shoes on the sand, I felt right at home.

The clothes in the summer collection at Kohl’s are everything that I’ll need over the next few months. From quick beach stops to playgrounds and parks, Ayva, Terrence and I love to keep it moving. I can’t slow my roadies down by wearing inappropriate clothing! I need gear that’s going to move and allow me to go with the flow, chase waves, build sand castles, and enjoy all of the great fun to be had over the summer!

Kohls Summer Collection

Kohls Summer Collection

Kohls Summer Collection

Kohl's Summer Collection

Kohls Summer Collection

Kohls Summer Collection

Speak Your Mind

CommentLuv badge

Comments

1. Mandi Buckner says:

Adorable!! I just love Kohl’s. I can always find cuteness for the whole family. I kiss living close to the beach though. :-(

• BrandiJeter says:

I do, too, @mandibuckner:disqus! I can go in there and find something for me, Ayva AND Terrence! In fact, Ayva’s outfit is from Kohl’s, too!

2. Too cute! I love the buns!

3. I’ll take one of everything, thanks! You two and the buns, omg I am living!

4. Just found your blog and already lovin’ it. And absolutely loooooving these looks and you and your daughter’s sweetness!

• BrandiJeter says:

Thanks so much, Brittany! I really appreciate you stopping by. Yes, Kohl’s has all of the cute clothes! I have to take my Kohl’s cash and go back and get some more for me and little mama!

5. MavenMantrap says:

This is too awesome! I love that you guys got all of that at Kohls and that it is soo darm stylish!! Yeah and YEAH!!! Those earrings are to die for too!!

6. Love Kohl’s I go there for everything for me and the whole family. Their deal busters make summer’s must haves affordable and with the kohls cash you get with every 50 you spend makes it a no brainer to get your stuff from there. I’m actually off to go get a pair of shorts with my 10 mailer coupon because when its hot here in CT its HOT. LOVE THOSE PANTS!

• BrandiJeter says:

Oh my goodness, the deals are EVERYTHING! I have Kohl’s cash to spend now. Stack it with some coupons…can’t beat it! @areliscintron:disqus

7. Whirligig Social says:

Aww I love your outfit – looks pretty, but also super comfortable and nice and light for summer. I like the necklace you chose – works really well with the whole look!

8. Now, I am loving this entire outfit.. especially the COLORS!! You look so pretty, comfortable, and cool.. I need some of those pants! And you know that I’m with you on that bay area weather, there’s nowhere else that can compare to our amazing summer days. <3