You either love them, or you hate them. They’re marshmallows covered in sugar shaped like bunnies and chicks. What’s not to love? I’m talking about Peeps, the iconic candy that has graced tens of millions of Easter baskets for years. I adore them, y’all, and I always have. Our friends from PEEPS & Company sent us a bunch to try out, and now that Ayva has gotten a taste, she’s caught the Peeps bug, too!
Now, I don’t need anything special to happen to enjoy my Peeps. In fact, my preferred method of eating them is straight out of the package. Of course, if you’re going to give them to someone as a treat, it’s nice to think outside of the box a bit to make the sweet gift extra special. Ayva and I experimented with a few ways to pump up our Peeps, and we came up with White Chocolate Sprinkled Peeps, and these Peeps In The Grass Pops. They’re so simple to make, and we think they’re too adorable!
Peeps In The Grass Pops
What You Need:
- Cupcake baking cups holders (cardboard ones are best!)
- plastic Easter grass
- lollipop sticks
- Peeps Dark Chocolate Dipped Peeps
What You Do:
- Poke a tiny hole in the bottom of the cupcake baking cup holder.
- Grab a bunch of the grass and cut it in half. Use a longer piece to create 2 grass bundles.
- Stick the lollipop stick in the baking cup holder hold.
- (optional) If the hole is too big and the cupcake holder keeps sliding down, wrap tape around the stick to hold it up.
- Wrap the bundles of grass around the lollipop holders.
- Stick the Peeps Dark Chocolate Dipped Peeps on top of the lollipop stick.
What’s your favorite way to eat Peeps? Check out the #Peepsonality hashtag for some other fun ways to enjoy Peeps!